Tuesday, June 17, 2014

No, I'm Not Dead :)



Wow.  It has been over a year since I last posted on this blog and that lets me know two things: 1)  I am a serious slacker; 2) I doubt highly that anyone is actually going to read this, but it you are, thank you for sticking with me.  The last year has been really hard for me and the real life stuff was only compounded by the fact that my story hood has been crashing more consistently every time I played it (I almost lost Isabella *gasp*).  Luckily, out of nowhere my body shop, which had never worked before, decided arbitrarily to load and actually let me do things in it so all of my Sims are now safe and out of the danger of being lost in a corrupted hood.  

That said the hood is still corrupt and dying a little more every day so I've been in the process of rebuilding it, slowly. I'd say that I'm about halfway done with revamping it, making it smaller and more manageable, and cutting out unnecessary fluff.  That means that hopefully, sooner rather than later, I can start working on the story again and FINALLY finish that damn story arch I've been on for goodness knows how long. In the meantime I think I'll try to start posting my progress here?  Tumblr?  Somewhere, I don't know. I'm really thinking of getting rid of this blog and just using tumblr but I'm not sure yet.  Anyway, thank you to those of you reading this, thank you to those of you who have read the story or are just starting it.  Just, THANK YOU!!  

More to come......

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP